I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Sarah Perkins at bewitchinglybroken.wordpress.com. Thanks for the nomination, Sarah!
Here are the rules:
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
4) Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
5) Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
The question I was asked was: What are you most proud of?
I would have to say I am most proud of the life I have built with my beautiful bride, Chrissy, and our two wonderful children. We have come a long way since we got married a little over 10 years ago (and even longer since we met in high school almost 14 and 1/2 years ago)! I do have to qualify this by saying that everything we have built together is a wonderful gift from God (see James 1:17), so all glory goes to Him alone.
The bloggers that I would like to nominate for this award are:
My question for you guys is: What is the most important thing you have learned regarding following Christ?